All Track Masters classes are divided according to the POWER (KM) to WEIGHT ratio of their car together with the driver.
A multiplier of 1.1 is applied to the coefficient in the case of a start (one session is enough) on tires:
- in STREET classes, start on semi-slick tires (tire list Appendix 7)
- in PRO classes start on slick tyres
In the season of 2023, the Organiser has designated the following basic classes:
- Cars starting on tires WITHOUT E road approval (e.g. full slick),
- and/or cars equipped with a roll cage,
- and/or cars with reduced weight, including cars with laminate sheathing,
- and/or cars equipped with advanced AERO.
- Class also for bolides and prototypes.
- Heating blankets allowed.
P7. up to 0.178
P6. 0.179 – 0.222
P5. 0.223 – 0.255
P4. 0.256 – 0.310
P3. 0.311 – 0.450
P2. Ultra/hypercars + ratio over 0.450
P1. EXTREME, cars up to 700 kg + bolides and prototypes, cars up to 1000 kg with a ratio above 0.500
- Approved tires only with E road approval (the mark must be on the tyre!!!).
- Complete interior – two seats, side panels, carpeting, soundproofing, headlining, etc. Removing the rear seat is allowed.
- Cars with original body. Weight loss of the car is prohibited.
- No cage. A rollbar is allowed.
- No extensive AERO.
- Bucket seat replacement of original seat allowed, harness belts allowed.
- Possibility of emptying the trunk, including removing the spare wheel.
- Cars registered with a valid technical inspection.
- The minimum weight of the car as in the series +/- 30kg.
- The use of heating blankets is prohibited.
S7. up to 0,165
S6. 0,166 – 0,195
S5. 0,196 – 0,230
S4. 0,231 – 0,265
S3. 0,266 – 0,310
S2. 0,311 – 0,360
S1. above 0,360
In the 2023 Track Masters season, the organizer has appointed special classes in which competitors will be additionally classified:
- Porsche Masters
- BMW Masters
- FWD Masters
- AWD Masters
For each round, the organizer will prepare the GENERAL classification included in the decoration of the competition and the season.